North Shore Gastroenterology originated in 1989 as a partnership between Dr. Peter Greenwalt and Dr. Mousab Tabbaa. This partnership has since blossomed into an ever growing specialty group serving the western and eastern suburbs of Cleveland.
Working closely with your primary care physician, our physicians will strive to understand and diagnose your gastrointestinal disorder. While we remain independent, we are affiliated with the foremost Cleveland area tertiary care centers including the following:
The Cleveland Clinic
- Fairview General Hospital
- Lakewood Hospital
- Richard E. Jacobs Health Center
- Lorain Family Health & Surgery Center
- Elyria Family Health & Surgery Center
- Elyria Medical Center
- Southwest General Hospital
- Parma Medical Center
St. John Medical Center
Our Board Certified physicians are recognized as leaders in the treatment of all digestive disorders including:
- Diseases of the esophagus, stomach, small intestine, and colon
- Diseases of the liver, gall bladder, and bile duct
- Diseases of the pancreas.
We are here to care for you and all of your GI needs! We are North Shore!
Our Services Include:
- Endoscopy (EGD)
- Infusion services
- Hydrogen and H.Pylori Breath Testing
- Capsule Endoscopy (Pill Cam)
- Barrx (treatment of Barrett’s Esophagus)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS)
- Bravo (treatment of reflux)
- Anorectal manometry
- Smart Pill (Pressure Cam).
4 Locations to Serve You
We are pleased to offer our procedural services at two convenient out-patient surgery center locations in addition to our hospital affiliates. Our primary surgery center, built and incorporated in 1995, is located in Westlake. Our second center is located in Brooklyn. Patient care and privacy are our main priority when designing our state-of-the-art endoscopies centers. Cutting edge technology and equipment combined with highly skilled and compassionate professionals ensures total patient satisfaction.
In addition to our Westlake and Brooklyn locations, we have two sites available for office appointments at UH Elyria Medical Center Gates Medical Building and South West General Hospital’s Building A, Suite 210.